Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July and a Monkey

It's always weird being in another country during the 4th of July.
Ben and I had our own little celebration which consisted of brats, melons, and flat bread. It felt like home. I got to do just games with the kids today, so overall it was a very good day.
Happy 4th of July do everyone at home.









I SAW A MONKEY!

It's really exciting to see a monkey in the wild. It was so cute. I knew there were monkeys in our area, there are lots of things named after them. In fact Saruhashi, the bridge where we saw all the hydrangea, means monkey bridge.

2 comments:

  1. Did you enjoy any fireworks?
    http://www.japan-fireworks.com/eindex.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a great website to have. I will be enjoying many more fireworks in the future!

      Delete