Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wedding Gift

Roses are Red, 
Violets are Blue,
This gift was so sweet
It made my heart goo...
I'm getting married to Ben this summer! 
Last week I told my students that I was getting married this summer. They were all very excited for me. 
This week as a surprise the 5th and 6th years at one of my elementary schools made me a gift. They presented it to me by all standing and saying in unison "Congratulations for you wedding." They had poppers and confetti, it was very exciting. 
I absolutely love it, it's definitely one of my favorite gifts I have ever received.





3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Katie and Ben. I too wish your love grow forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. Your students clearly love you. What a life changing experience you two are having, and what a great way to start a lifetime of adventure together! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,
      I'm getting rather attached to being a teacher. It was surprisingly hard to start summer vacation.

      Delete