Friday, November 9, 2012

Peanuts

I am allergic to peanuts. I didn't know before this week.

Last time we went to Costco Ben and I bought a huge bucket of cashews. They are cooked in peanut oil, and were highly delicious. Shortly arter I started eating the cashews, I got a rash on the backs of my hands, and on my chest. I didn't think much of the rash, and kept eating the cashews. Then last sunday I got a horrible migraine, and was itchy from head to toe. I had a rash covering my entire body. The rash turned into huge welts all over my body that looked and felt like bug bites. 

I still have a rash that covers my entire body, and weird lumps in random places, but I am feeling much better. I'm not sure how long it will take to clear up, but I am sure it will be soon.

I am going to make up my blog posts in the next week so please look forward to them!

1 comment:

  1. Katie, I am so sorry to hear this. I was wondering why I didn't hear from you.
    Love, Mom.

    ReplyDelete