Sunday, December 9, 2012

Fantastic Weekend

SUPER AWESOMETASTIC DATE!

Last night Ben and I went on a ridiculously fun date. Sometimes the best thing to do in life is look into the eyes of the person you love, and then challenge yourself to do everything in your power to make them happy. Last night when I looked into Ben's eyes I saw our favorite restaurant, karaoke, and an arcade. Luckily for me, it was apparently exactly what I wanted to do as well.

Ben and I had so much fun that we forgot to take almost any pictures, the dinner was amazing, our favorite dish was bell peppers stuffed with meat, with okonomiyaki sauce, and curry mayonaise. It fantastic.

Karaoke was fun! Instead of singing infront of a room full of strangers, each group gets their own nearly sound proof room. You can pull up your own songs, and make a queue. There were lights that flashed and changed colors to the music, and ridiculous music videos played in the background. It would have been almost romantic, if either Ben or I could sing. 

The arcade was probably the most fun part, Ben and I couldn't understand the games very well, they are so much more elaborate than back home. There were games where were half Magic the Gathering and half arcade game. You slid cards around on a sort of touch screen to choose your battles, and power ups. Some of the people in the arcade had dozens of cards, and almost, nearly looked cool while playing it. There were cool dancing games, and a game I thought was a dancing game, I danced infront of the machine until a guy watching me couldn't help himself and started laughing, he made a patty-cake gesture, at which point I realized there were very large buttons on the machine, and was suppose to be hitting them. It really fun once I figured out how to play. My favorite game was the taiko drumming game, it was sort of like guitar hero, but with giant taiko drums that you could really wollop. 

We had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment