Friday, May 18, 2012

Uenoharanishi

A treat from my students
Today all my students were on a field trip. I was left to my own devices to figure our how to be useful at the school with no students. I took the opportunity to decorate my English classroom. It was fun.

Uenoharanishi elementary school is in a very nice neighborhood, the houses are big, beautiful, and well kept. It feels suburbany.







The view is amazing from the school, it is placed at the top of a mountain, if you look up you can see Mt. Fuji (on a dry day), if you look down, you can see into a valley. It's very beautiful.

I really like the school, the students are very ambitious, and they are far less shy then the average Japanese person. The teachers are also the most pleasant to work with. I look forward to Tuesdays and Fridays.

Students win points for their class by completing my challenges (class 5-2 is winning)


 





No comments:

Post a Comment