Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Yin and Yang of Japanese Toilets

Going to the bathroom is a gamble. Sometimes you get a toilet that has come from the future, and it knows exactly what you need. Music for ambiance (or covering up impolite noises), flush levels, bidet settings, and fans to dry you. They are quite the adventure.



Then there are the toilets that laugh in your face. "Ha" they say "you think you know what to do with me, because you have camped? Witness my spray back abilities!" Squat toilets are horrible. I still don't know what to do with them. I'm fairly certain the only way for me to use one with confidence is if I walk into the stall buck naked, and hose myself off when I'm done. I still do not understand them at all!
Here's a video I found that is both helpful and humorous.


I'm still trying to decide which is harder, squat toilets, or space toilets...


No comments:

Post a Comment